Saturday, November 12, 2011

A New Adventure

So, this is my first posting as a "blogger". Wow, I am excited and a little nervous. First question is will I really have enough to say to keep a blog going. I do realize, that just like everyone else, this life is a journey and each day is an adventure, and we can all talk about the lessons we are learning from it. I believe that as long as I am open and willing to learn, there are many "lessons I'm learning" with each new day, and I want to learn then so I do not repeat the mistakes of the past.

I have told my children over and over again through the years, "it is better to learn from the mistakes of someone else than to make them yourself". My hope is that as you come on this adventure with me that we will both learn the lessons we need to learn and avoid mistakes by learning from others, mine especially. So, I am glad that you are joining me in this journey. I pray that you may gain insight as I learn and avoid the mistakes and pitfalls that can overtake us if we let them.

So, let the new adventure begin.




No comments:

Post a Comment